Friday, November 7, 2014

It Just Keeps on Moving



 10/11/14
Life just keeps on moving.
Things keep on happening and I keep on breathing.

I do what I'm supposed to but tired of that game.

Spend time making money just to survive.

When does the cycle end where one can just enjoy the life that lives before us - full of adventure and joy?

There's got to be a way around this old song and dance.

I know I'm not alone seeing all the people's sense of lack.

The pain, the hurt, the checking out.

The hurt, abuse, the silver lining loose.

When will all the people see that if we don't show up now for life, your joy and love will flee.

It's never too late to jump on board to love and to cherish yourself till death do you part.

Because life doesn't end even after your last breath.

Your soul, your mind, your spirit flies freely.

Abundantly strong your spirit is, just lying under the surface of your intoxicated skin.

Don't be fooled by the material worlds around you.

Your eye has so much more to meet.

You already know this, the truth lies in you.

You know you're not supposed to feel dead inside, yet you keep hitting snooze on your soul's alarm.

Don't persist on this till your dying wish.

I do believe you'll cycle once more, again and again until you choose to soar.

Do your spirit justice and open your eyes' heart to the magic, the splendor, the love inside.

For that love is connection to every atom around/in you that you'll see there's never being lonely.

Watch out for those feelings of isolation, boredom and fear and remember that's your soul's alarm flashing,

"WAKE UP YOU FOOL!"

Life is here when you want it, it never ceases to exist.

So why not put that first foot forward and walk into your light.

You're a being of power, so let your love shine out.

3 comments:

  1. Yaaaay!!! I'm so glad you went through with it and started your blog! I think you will find it very cathartic. I certainly do. Thank you for sharing this with me and the world. Love you more than Nutella!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to get your support darling! Love you and you've got a follower on your blog too! xoxo

      Delete
  2. ((Your writings grant me ((peace)) and ((remembrance of ((Reality)). The ((Beauty of what flows through you is ((deeply special and unique for me)). ((I ((hope)) that you do continue to share ((your wisdom in this beautiful and glorious way)). ((Thank you Ashley!)).

    ReplyDelete