Friday, November 7, 2014

The Truth is What You Are



 The Truth is What You Are
10/26/14
How can you say that you really try when all I see is full of lies?
Lies once told to your unconscious mind, so deep you now believe.
So deep lies run inside your frame of mind, no wonder the world you can’t see.
When I tell you, “you can open your eyes”, you say, “well they’re already open”.
Take a step back to hear what I mean…your eyes I speak of are of the mind.
So daily routine’s got you feeling accomplished, but let me ask you do you truly feel the love and light?
At the end of the day when the truth of your soul sets in, whether you want it to our not, you know this can either be your darkest hour or a moment of re-birth.
While you’re laying there raw and muddled with your past pain, feel it I say, breathe it. The pain, the feeling of it is the letting go so that your eyes may truly open.
The battle wounds, we all acquire in some fashion in this life, will make you stronger if you allow it.
No need to go under the knife to cover up your scars.
Your wounds are like a cocoon and when you nurture the wounds in your heart with patience, gentleness and deep self-love, that cocoon will then blossom into the beautiful strengths and wisdom that you’ve proven and shone through.
Don’t be afraid of your light – but the lies.
The lies must not be forgotten.
It is when the lies become your truth, you’ll walk the earth blind and blue.
Watch out for that voice inside that tries to second-guess you.
That voice was implanted by the sickness around you.
You mustn’t forget who you truly are.
You are what you feel in those moments raw and with your truth – those moments when all you can do is look at yourself in totality.
If what you see isn’t what you know is right, then the lies have been running the show.
No more lies.
Truth conquers all darkness
And the Light is what you are.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm. I tried to comment earlier but the dang thing erased it I guess. Anyway, I wanted to say that I am so glad you went through with it and started your blog! I think you will find it very cathartic; I certainly do. Thank you for sharing this with me and the World. Love you more than Nutella!!!!

    ReplyDelete